- October 18, 2011 Lisa will be at My Book Addiction
- October 19th Lisa will be at Rambling Reads
- October 20th Lisa will be at PamK’s blog
- October 21st Lisa will be at the Casablanca blog
- October 24th Lisa will be at Leagh’s Blog
- October 25th Lisa will be at Kate’s blog
- October 26th Lisa will be at Melissa’s blog
- October 27th Lisa will be at Larena’s Blog
- October 28th Lisa will be at Lindsay’s blog
- October 29th Lisa will be at Trish’s blog
- October 30th Lisa will be at Kelly’s blog
- October 31st Lisa will be at My Book Addiction
At each stop there will be great giveaways! Be sure to stop by each blog. Lisa will also have a special surprise for one person who follows each stop and comments!
In the spirit of Halloween, and all that is scary, eerie, and creepy, I will be reviewing her novella, Hot Vampire Seduction.
But first, here is Lisa Renee Jones--
I kid you not – this show will make a believer out of you in the paranormal.
Now my Vampire Wardens won’t scare you, though the bad guy in the trilogy is pretty bad. He’s a werewolf created from a virus that makes a rabid wolf. In my Warden world, there are good wolves too but they are natural born. In fact, in December my story Wicked Werewolf Night, will be about a wolf in the same world as the Wardens. Hot Vampire Touch – book 3 in my Wardens will release, followed by Wicked Werewolf Night.
To win a bath and body shop goodie bag, just tell me if you think I should do the paranormal investigation trip or tell me your favorite ghost story!
The Vampire Wardens Book 1
Self-published (August 9, 2011)
Barnes and Noble nook
Vampire Warden, Aiden Brooks, has spent more than a hundred years enforcing the laws of his race, and life has taught him that anyone that he allows into his world ends up dead. Despite knowing this all too well, having painfully loved and lost in his past, when his search for the creator of Blood Red places coroner Kelly Riggs directly in both his path, and that of a dangerous clan of vampires, his desire for her goes well beyond offering her protection. He’s drawn to her bravery, seduced by her feisty spirit and beauty, but he is determined to resist her, fearing he will put her in harms way. But Kelly is already on the radar of the enemy, and when she gets too close to the evil vampire clan’s secrets, she is given Blood Red. Now Aiden’s hunger for her might be the only thing that can keep her alive but who will save her from him?