Saturday, December 31, 2011

My First Official Reading Challenge


I am hosting my first Reading Challenge. **Cue the applause.


Starting January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012, I challenge myself to read at least 25 new authors for me. Every month, I will post what authors I have read, their book(s), and review their work. I would love for you guys to let me know how you are all doing as well with this challenge.
At the first of the year, I will post the 25 authors that I plan to read.
And if you have any suggestions on who I should put in my TBR pile, feel free to leave me a comment. I would LOVE to here from you.
I am not sure what kind of giveaways or prizes that I will be doing with this new feature on my blog--but I will keep you updated. Suggestions are truly appreciated.
Here is the list of authors that I hope to read this year:
1. Alexis Grant
2. Patricia Briggs
3. Ilona Andrews
4. Kevin Hearne
5. Sydney Croft
6. Jennifer Lyon
7. Annette Blair
8. Nalini Singh
9. Dee Davis
10. Christy Reece
11. Alexandra Adornetto
12. Karina Cooper
13. Kendra Leigh Castle
14. Susan Krinard
15. Karen Chance
16. Meljean Brook
17. Linda Wisdom
18. Jana Oliver
19. Ava Gray
20. Alexis Morgan
21. Rhyannon Byrd
22. Stephanie Chong
23.???
24.???
25.???

So, for the month of January-I hope to read Alexis Morgan, Christy Reece, and Dee Davis.
The theme of January (for me) is Military Romance.  Who are some of your fave military authors? 

I have never used a linky so if for some reason I do this wrong-forgive me...

If you would love to participate in this READING CHALLENGE, fill out the linky below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels