Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winner of Katie Lane's Make Mine A Bad Boy

UPDATE--After waking up and re-reading my blog--April had asked NOT to be put in the drawing. My bad.
So the winner is Dutchman's Daughter and Jennifer M.
However, Jennifer--there was NO email left w/ the comment. If you can contact me before Monday, December 19th with your email, I will send that info to Katie Lane.
If I don't hear from you, another winner will be selected on Tuesday, December 20th.
Sorry for my slip, peeps. The Holiday Rush has been maddening. Thanks



CONGRATULATIONS TO APRIL R AND JENNIFER M!!  They both won a copy of Katie Lane's latest book.  I will be sending Katie your email addresses and you should hear from her  soon. Thanks for everyone who participated. I had a blast getting to know the fabulous Katie Lane and her HAWT Cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels