Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another AWESOME Blog Hop~ Naughty After Dark



I couldn't help myself.
The pic drew me in, and it sounds like fun.

Read below to see how you can participate--

Nikki from Close Encounters with the Night Kind (CEWTNK) and co-host Natasha Blackthorne, will be running their first blog hop!!





Just copy the button and pastethe button shown above on your blog!! (Either on the sidebar or make a post about it) The more people we get involved, the more fun for everyone involved!! :) Anyone can sign up. If you are new to the hop idea but would love to participate, just leave a comment over on CEWTNK's page or send an email to viajeradelmar@aol.com. She will be happy to walk you through the process or explain things in greater detail.

Rules:

1. Posts must be up at 12 am on the 15th. I will be checking!! Any post not up by the allotted time will be deleted from the event.

2. Posts must include the hop button which I will be sending out to you a week before it is supposed to go live.

3. Posts must include the linky list, the links to the next three bloggers, or a link back to either my site or Natasha's. We want everyone to be able to hop to all the sites.

4. Your giveaway can be anything but it must include something related to either being naughty(Naughty doesn't necessarily mean sex toys or handcuffs :), it can be sexy...like jewelry or clothing..or decadent like candy, sweets or chocolate..naughty has a wide variety of meanings, since I'm on a diet chocolate would be naughty to me!!!) or a book (meaning anything book related, swag, reading lights or book accessories, gift cards, e-copies, or paperbacks) or if your a blog designer and want to strut your stuff you can offer services and or templates, buttons, or other gadgets!!

5. Have fun :)

**Rubs hands together while thinking of possible goodie to offer my followers....

Stay tuned to see what 'naughy' thing I come up with!  The post will be up here on Wednesday, February 15, 2011.

What kind of things would YOU like to see being given away?

~ Leave me a comment and let me know ~








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels