Friday, January 20, 2012

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!




 Each week Parajunkee and Alison Can Read will showcase TWO  Featured Bloggers from all different genres and areas.

The First FEATURED BLOGGER this week is ~



And the Second FEATURED BLOGGER ~



**NOTE ~ It is required to follow the two FEATURED BLOGGERS if you participate, as well as the TWO HOST BLOGGERS~ Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. 

If you are interested in participating in this FEATURE AND FOLLOW, head over to either Parajunkee's page or Alison Can Read page and post your URL link to their linkies.

This is a great way to increase your followers to your own blog. I have done this for 3 weeks now, and I have went from 59 followers, to now 92. I know that doesn't sound like much, but it made my freakin day!  I feel all tingly whenever I get a new follower!

How does this work? First --Leave your name here  or here using the linky tool. Then, create a post on your own blog that links back to this either hosts blog page on their Feature and Flollow posting. Next, visit as many blogs as you can of those that are participating and tell them “hi” in their comments. Let them know if you are a new follower-if you follow them, they should in turn, follow you. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 

In your post-copy the question below so that readers can leave a comment.

And remember to have fun! Q: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your hands on any particular book?
WOW--I seriously cannot think of one crazy thing that I have done to get my hands on a book. I just buy them. Boring, but true. I would love to hear if any of you guys have gone a bit crazy --please leave me a comment.

CS Maxwell











16 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I'm boring too! Nothing too crazy. I hope you have a happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica,
      LOL--we can be boring together.
      I am such a home body.
      Happy Friday to you as well. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

      Delete
  2. Haha, we're a tame crowd, clearly :D
    Thanks for stopping by, I've been following you for a while!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Livia---Kewl, I'm glad that you are following>And hope you have a fantastic weekend--don't go too wild, lol

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I haven't done much of crazy either! Besides wasting my gas going to several bookstores in a day!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica,
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'm hopping over to your page to take a look-see :) Have an awesome weekend!

      Delete
  4. New follower! I haven't done anything nutty for a book either. Looking forward to your reviews!

    http://www.ohpaperpages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the new follow.
      I'll head over to recipricate :)
      I'm reviewing 2 books next week, so come back and check them out!

      Delete
  5. Hi thanks for following. I am following back. If I think about it going to BEA in NYC may have been crazier!! Steph
    http:// fangswandsandfairydust.com
    @fangswandsfairy

    Hope you entered both contests I have right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph-
      thanks for the follow back.
      I'll have to check out your contests :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and following!! I am following back! And I have come to notice from this question that us book nerds are a gentle kind. lol

    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ShawnaLeAnn~
      LOL, we are gentle, until it comes to discussing our wee obsession, lol.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah. I've never done anything crazy to get a book either. I just end up spending a lot of money on them!

    Thanks for stopping by Pretty in Fiction. Following you back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shudder at the thought of how much cash I have doled out last year for books.

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels