Friday, January 6, 2012

LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND...


That cover just does things to mah girly bits.

I spotted this on my FB page from the awesome KMM aka Karen Marie Moning, and wanted to pass this along to you guys. In her FB postings:
Ever since I found the picture that I used as JZB's profile pic, I thought it would be killer on a cover. I just got the cover comp (rough mockup) for Into the Dreaming and it is HOT! It's on full foil so the cover will be subtly shimmery with other elements embossed or foiled. Normally I shy away from the sexy look but for this special re-issue that ties the two series together, I think it's perfect!

For those of you asking: Into the Dreaming is a re-issue of a novella I wrote while I was writing the Highlander series that presaged the Fever series. It has a ton of extra stuff, including deleted scenes from Kiss of the Highlander, an alternate version of The Dark Highlander, and info from me about how it all fits together. It was out of print and hard to find, and I'm excited to get it out there in this new format.



  • Release date for Iced--a Dani O'Malley novel, will be October 30th, 2011.
  • KMM also announced on her site that DreamWorks Studios has optioned the film rights to the Fever Series...ACK!!!!!
  • Click on KMM's FB link for more info about her new new books.
2012 is gonna rock people!

CS Maxwell


2 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh I love it!!! I bought this novella a while back, but my cover isn't that smexy and I had to pay a pretty penny for it cuz it's out of print. Great post, I love KMM!!!! Can't wait for Iced or the Fever movie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessi, I think this will be one I purchase with the NEW cover, just so I can stare at it, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels