Friday, February 24, 2012

18 & OLDER BOOK BLOGGER FOLLOW

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

How to join in:

-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.

-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.

-Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.

-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’


-Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBTW's blog post and the url for a direct link to your post.

-Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back.  It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!-Contact Crystal at readingbetweenthewines10@gmail.com with any questions!


Question of the week: If you could have a girl's night out (or guy's night out) with three of your favorite authors who would they be and why?

A:Easy peasy. (HAH) I SOOOOOO could not limit it to three. There is just no way. There are too many great authors out there that I love and admire and want to stick in my pocket and take home...er...go party with and discuss books.
CAN'T DO IT....
Okay, I'll try. HMPH.  (am so not happy about this). I feel like I am cheating on my hubby by excluding anyone....just sayin'.

1. Suzanne Brockmann. Lately I have raved about the fabulous Suz on my blog. I seriously cannot say enough about how much her books have literally changed my life. The woman is a Goddess when it comes to the ultimate military/romantic suspense genre. I had the privilege of meeting this adorable woman last year at RWA. Yes, I sat in the front row during her class and was AGOG!  I had a nervous stomach, wanted to squee out loud, and hoped like hell I didn't embarrass myself in her presence. Did I mention she is a GODDESS? She has so many damn great books under her belt and she created Sam FREAKIN' Starrett.

2. Darynda Jones. Okay. I am a HOOR for this woman. Her books are GOLDEN. And if someone asked me, "If you could write a book like another author, who would it be?" Well, besides the Suz-meister....it would be Darynda. This author makes me spew my coffee regularly through my nose. I have learned not to drink fluids while reading her books. She is a RIOT and so down to earth. Seriously, I wanna get her drunk and see her let her hair down, heheheheheh. And WE MUST NEEDS DISCUSS Reyes.......

3. Sigh....this is where I have to omit a shit-ton of names....still not happy. Okay, for my third author, I would have to say Olivia Cunning. She is the uber master of HAWT, sexy, Rock-n-Roll Gods and The SINNERS-Sed, Brian, Jace, Trey, and Eric. She is the reason I now own every Avenged Sevenfold CD and my hubby has seriously considered commiting me. She has RUINED me, peeps. I have a girly hard-on for this series and need an immediate fix. I have highlighted the hell out of my kindle with lines from this book. And if you have read them....you know what I mean and how bad of a sickness this is. "Shut up and bring me a beer."

What about you? Who would you invite to have a blast with and eventually share a jail cell with after the cops catch you breakin' some serious laws?  hehehehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels