The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own FEATURE BLOG --this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!
What sets this Hop apart from others, is our FEATURE. Each week we will showcase TWO FEATURED BLOGGERS, from all different genres and areas.
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
2. (Required) Follow the two FEATURED BLOGGERS.
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing--either on Parajunkee's page or Alison Can Read's page.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in your post. Leave a comment to let either Parajunkee or Alison Can Read know that you are participating the F&F.
5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.
6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”.
7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
8. If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?
A:I would rather read my fave book over and over again. There is too much precious time to waste on a book that does nothing for me.
Have an awesome weekend and Happy Friday!