Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!
To participate in the meme all you need to do is:
1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.
Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!! Let us know your answer in the comments!
We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!
This week's question:
What book has been sitting in your TBR pile the longest and why haven't you picked it up yet? Or more importantly, will you ever read it now that its been sitting there for forever?
Man, I don't think I have had enough coffee yet to answer this question, lol. I have only recently in the last year and 1/2 started keeping track of what I buy, logging it into the computer, etc...
So, the answer in NO WAY is something that is a definite--more of a guesstimate. It is probably ONE of FOUR books--that's as far as I can narrow it down to.
1. Nora Roberts ~ The Pagan Stone
2. Audrey Niffenegger ~ Her Fearful Symmetry
3. Elizabeth Kostova ~ The Historian
4. Charlaine Harris ~ Dead in the Family
As to WHY I haven't picked it up? Well, that's simple....I have WAY too many in my closet and Kindle...the choices are overwhelming. Then, I have those that I am reading for reviews, which HAVE to come first. Lastly--I am a mood reader. I have to be in the mood for a certain book/genre/author.
Like right now--I am reading two books at a time. And I alternate them...But right now, the WARDen so owns my ass and I am devouring LOVER REBORN. Everything else at this point is on hold, lol.
Will I EVER read these books? I hope so.
What about you? What book has been in YOUR pile the longest?
Curious minds wanna know.