Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SEXY SNIPPET TUESDAYS

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!


Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in ~ just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBTW's blog post so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!




"You do realize I've been yours all along? Rand asked, the smile dropping from his lips. "From the moment we met, it has always been you."
He glanced down at me again, his gaze traveling from my face to my chest.
"Show me your breasts," he whispered.
I felt a burning deep down in my core--an aching, yearning need. I sat up slightly, reached around my back with both hands to unhook my bra, and slowly pulled each strap down my shoulders, teasing Rand as I moved at a snail's pace. With a smile, I pulled the satin material away until only the peaks of my alert nipples met his eyes.
--------H.P.Mallory ~ Witchful Thinking

When reading this passage, my toes were curled, my heart hammering hard in my rib cage, and aloud I said, "Okey dokey," when Rand asked to see my ta-ta's....er, Jolie's breasts. Sigh....That man has a way with words.

Now it's your turn to give me a line or twenty of your favorite smexy read.





10 comments:

  1. Ta Ta's...lol! great snippet :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I haven't heard of that book. Definitely adding to my tbr list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda--
      Just to let you know--this is book 3 of a series.
      And I hope you enjoy them :)

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking of adding this book to by TBR list and you just forced me to make up my mind lol Nice snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first two books in this series and have read her other books, sounds like I need to get started on this one asap!
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal~
      I loved the first two books and was totally Team Rand...this book has me teetering soooooooo bad. Sinjin is just-UNGH---and I can't make up my mind now.
      Let me know what you think of them if you read them.

      Delete
  5. Great snippet. I know I have one of HPM's books in my TBR pile.

    Thanks for stopping by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat---I hope you enjoy HP's books as much as I have.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels