Friday, April 6, 2012

18 AND OLDER BLOGGER FOLLOW





18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

How to join in:


-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.

-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.

-Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.

-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’

-Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post along with your URL for a direct link to your post.

-Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. 

It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!-Contact Crystal at readingbetweenthewines10@gmail.com with any questions!


Question of the Week:


Have you read a romance or erotic novel with an M/M or F/F relationship in it? If so, did you enjoy the read? And if you haven't, is that something you would read in the future?
 
Answer: Yes. I am very picky though. I need it to have a lot of emotion-and not focus on just the sex. For example--I have recently read Ragged Edge by Sara Brookes, which involved a menage relationship where the two men were also intimate. It was filled with emotions and I got teary eyed in parts. I haven't read any involving f/f. I just haven't found one that sounded like something I would like. I must admit that m/m romance is erotic as hell to me, but it has to be done right.
 
As most of you know (especially if you are a WARDen fan), JR Ward will be publishing a FULL LENGTH novel for her m/m characters, Quinn and Blay. This is something that has been a LOOOOONG time coming and I can't freakin' wait. Also, if you read yesterday's post, you know that I am DYING to read Olivia Cunning's upcoming release, DOUBLE TIME, which will feature Trey in a menage--with intimacy between both the male and female character. Love for me, shows no limitations, is boundless, and can beautifully written. Just remember--I need the emotional impact with it.
 

 
 
What about you? 

10 comments:

  1. I actually Love M/M books, I read a lot of them though mostly manga. I do love J.L Langely's books since i love the way she rights the M/M relationships. It's just so good I found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah~
      I don't think I have read J.L....will have to check it out.
      Thanks for stopping over and commenting.
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I really love M/M as well. You should try Xavier axelson's books. The ones I have read are very emotional. Thanks for stopping by CEWTNK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nikki :)
      Thanks for the rec---I'll have to check it out--Have a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. Hey Nikki :)
      Thanks for the rec---I'll have to check it out--Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Hi C.S. it is your stalk-o-roxy here. I think I would like mine with emotion too. Gets old and boring with just sex after sex and no plot. Nice steamy pics you posted. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wicked Delish :)
      Hello, stalk-o-roxy--Glad you could visit.
      And feel free to sop over any time--
      thanks for the comment love and hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Hey,
    How are you?? Thanks for stopping by my site and for the GR friendship!! I usually like my M/M with a little F in the middle, top, bottom!! ;) LOL I totally agree, for me to read a M/M it would definitely have to have emotion to it, not just all HOT STEAMY INTENSE ALPHA MAN LOVE (what was I saying, I got distracted..LOL ;)!!! From my site you already know I can't wait for Trey's book.
    Thanks again for stopping by and Have a great Holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariann
      I'm doing great, thanks for asking. Trey is so damn delish in The Sinner's books--but Jace and his kinky side has me all swoony and shit. Can't wait for it...I remember talking to Olivia a while back and she had written like a 10,000 word count for a sex scene...and her editor told her she had to cut it back...I would sooooo love to get a hold of that unedited version:)
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Great answer and yay, can't wait for Trey's book either or Qhuinn & Blay's! I've read M/M romances as side stories and menages and I agree, they were unbelievably hot. Haven't picked up a strictly M/M novel yet but that is something I think is going to change soon! ;)
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels