Wednesday, May 9, 2012

HAPPY (LATE) NEW RELEASE DAY!



I am really, really late with this post--but real life has me running frantic right now. My hubby got a new job and we'll be moving (ACK), so I spent all day house hunting yesterday.

However, I did manage to get a chance to snag some books--what about you?

Congrats to all the authors out there who are celebrating their New Releases...






I thought Carrie Jones's newest book would ever get here, lol. I really have enjoyed this YA series. Very well written. And Cassandra Clare's Immortal Instruments is an auto-buy. Such a meaty and intense book.   It's a slow release day, which my pockets are grateful for and maybe (hah) I can catch up with my reviews.

Ciao,
CS Maxwell




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels