Sunday, May 6, 2012

LUSTING FOR COVERS



Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sundays, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.





This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.


To view complete instructions on how to participate, as well as grab the HTML code for the graphic, see this page first!


Once you are ready to join the fun, please fill out Mister Linky on TBQ's Blog Post along with your name/blog name and the direct link to your Lusting for Covers for this week!

Here is my LUSTING FOR COVERS entry for this week:





~ RED TIDE releases tomorrow ~


Dive charter captain Mitch Jackson is ready to divorce her cheating ex and take a chance on romance with friend and business partner Ed Grey. She's tired of her love life being on hold. Truth be told, she's always carried a torch for Ed, but worried that their age difference made Ed think of her as the kid he knew.

Ed has silently loved Mitch for years. Her impending divorce will finally give him a chance to voice his true emotions. Unfortunately, life is never that simple. When they stumble upon a sunken drug vessel, a desperate criminal who's closer to them than they realize wants to send Mitch to a permanent watery grave.






Note: This book contains excessive violence.


A Siren Erotic Romance


You can find all of Tymber Dalton's Siren Books HERE.


Tymber Dalton also writes under the names Lesli Richardson, Macy Largo and Tessa Monroe.


Tymber Dalton is the author of my top reads for 2011---The Reluctant Dom.


Whenever I need a really great erotic romance, I can count on Tymber Dalton to give it with passion, emotion, and great characters that you can fall for--That is why I chose RED TIDE for this week's L4C.


What cover are you lusting for this week?








6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie. Never read this author before but sounds interesting. Good choice this week.

    My LFC
    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/lusting-for-covers-71.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wickedly Delish--Tymber writes really GREAT erotic romance. I highly rec her book, The Reluctant Dom. I cried like a baby.
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for participating in this week's L4C! :)

    Great choice, I've never heard of the author either but will definitely be looking up her books in the near future! :) The cover for this one is great--very hands on. LOL. Yes, please! :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBQ~
      Hey babe!
      LURVE Tymber's books--of course, I have only read a few, lol.
      I came across this one and had to have!

      Delete
  3. I love Tymber Dalton -- she is one of my fave authors!! Her Triple Trouble series is one of my favorites!! I saw this book on her site but I didn't know if it was new or a re-release. She has been doing a lot of that lately--re-releasing books with different covers. I told you before I LOVED The Reluctant Dom but I could never reread that book as it TORE me up emotionally!! I don't think I ever cried so much about a book before!! LOL :)

    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/05/lusting-for-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariann~
      I sobbed so much reading The Reluctant Dom--I was emotionally drained. Yeah--not one that I'll likely re-read again any time soon.
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
      Happy Monday!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels