Tuesday, May 1, 2012

NEW RELEASE DAY ~ MAY 1, 2012


Congratulations to all the authors out there celebrating their release of their newest book--whether it be their first or the gajillionth....it still must feel pretty damn sweet!

Here are just a few of the goodies that are coming out today:



 














 



What books are you planning on getting today? 

I have the following on my list:

The Danger That Is Damion **ARC -- review to come soon
Under Fire **ARC-- reviewed here
Claimed **ARC -- review to come soon
The Girl's Guide To Man Hunting -- I Want
Crazy On You -- I Want
Where There's Smoke **ARC -- review to come soon
Apocalypse: Lords of Deliverance -- I Want
Summoning The Night -- I Want
Midnight Rescue -- I Want
Captivated -- I Want


Happy buying and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels