Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NEW RELEASE DAY ~ MAY 29, 2012



HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY TO ALL THE FANTASTIC AUTHORS OUT THERE CELEBRATING THE RELEASE OF THEIR BOOK!


(I just love this T-shirt and had to share it today. You can get it at JC Penny, BTW, if you want one of your own) 


HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF SOME OF THE GREAT FINDS YOU CAN LOCATE ON YOUR LOCAL BOOK SELLER'S SHELVES: 



 


 
 

 


 
































































My Auto-Buys:

Rescue Me ~ Rachel Gibson
Hot For Fireman ~ Jennifer Bernard (already reading it)
Dark Frost ~ Jennifer Estep

Get as soon as I can to add to my collection:
Tangle of Need ~ Nalini Singh
A Blood Seduction ~ Pamela Palmer
When Passion Lies ~ J.K. Beck
The Player ~ J.R. Ward
Darkness Becomes Her ~ Jaime Rush
Against The Sun ~ Kat Martin
Too Wild For Teacher ~ Delilah Devlin
Beg For It ~ Stacey Kennedy
Blood Lite: Aftertaste ~ Anthology


Looks interesting, MUST check it out:
Tats Too ~ Layce Gardner
Seeker of Shadows ~ Nancy Gideon
Tattooed ~ Pamela Callow
Endless Heart ~ Emma Lang
No Tan Lines ~ Kate Angell
Devilishly Sexy ~ Kathy Love

So--what books will you be getting this week?
Did I miss something that you think I MUST HAVE?  Let me know!

Happy shopping!







2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these!! When these came through my feed I meant to visit this post because some of these I have not heard of, but I'm looking forward to checking them out..love the lick em t-shirt!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Vain~
      Thanks for stopping by-I love it when I find out about a book that I didn't know about! I hope you got some really good reads this week!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels