Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SEXY SNIPPETS TUESDAY



Tuesdays have never been so sexy!



Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky on RBtW's blog post so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!

I chose this week's Sexy Snippet from an older book...




















Everything about this was surreal. Overwhelming. Contradictory. Primal and tender. Painful and perfect. Savage and sensual.
Hints of flickering amber candlelight reflected off the sheen of sweat and oil on his skin, and his muscles rippled and quivered. His masculine scent mingling with the sweet smell of massage oil made me tremble, and no sound was ever more erotic than the bed frame groaning in time with the sharp whispers of breath beside my ear.
Every stroke drove me closer yet seemed to keep my climax that much further, too much and not enough, can't wait and can't take it...


This was one of my favorite scenes. I loved the description. Sigh.


Now it's your turn to share your Sexy Snippet!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is yummy. Never heard of this author. Will have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my Sexy Snippet. Have a nice week babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wickedly Delish~
      I have never read her either, until this book. Which I really enjoyed.
      Hope you have a great week, too!

      Delete
  2. Oh, that was nice! Great pick!
    Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal ~
      Thanks :)
      I love Sexy Snippets :) I have gotten some great books to put in my TBR pile.
      Have a great week!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels