Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SEXY SNIPPETS TUESDAYS


Tuesdays have never been so sexy!



Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBtW's blog post so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!

My Sexy Snippet:


Title: Carrie's Answer
Author: Violet Summers


Changing his angle, he let go of her and pushed up to his knees. Folding her thighs back, he muttered, "Watch, baby. Watch me move in you. Fuck, you're so creamy for me. Look, it's all over my cock."
She stared at the place where they were joined, her eyes going wide with the wonder of their lovemaking. Marcus placed his finger on her tight little button, rubbing and teasing her to the brink of orgasm over and over until tears formed at the corners of her eyes.


**POOF** Annnnnnnnnnd I spontaneously combusted--You?

*Note: This book was orginally published in 2008 with Liquid Silver and listed as book one in the Worthington Group Series. This is the cover you will find on Goodreads:


















But it has also been published with Ellora's Cave Taboo as part as the Corporate Affairs, Book One. There are two different covers, but are the same book.




Now its your turn to show me your sexy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels