Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BOOK REVIEW ~ GODDESS IN THE MIDDLE BY STEPHANIE JULIAN





Title: Goddess In The Middle (Forgotten Goddess, Book Three)
Author:  Stephanie Julian
Publisher:  Sourcebooks Casablanca
Release Date:  July 1, 2012

ARC provided by NetGalley






Blurb from Goodreads


TOGETHER. THEY CREATE THE MOST POWERFUL MAGIC OF ALL ...

Romulus and Remus are sexy werewolf cousins with an unbreakable bond. When they meet beautiful goddess Amity and save her from an encroaching demon, they discover that the three of them together are way more powerful than any of them could ever have imagined. And they're going to need that power to overcome the forces that are determined to steal Amity's magic and destroy the two men. As different as night and day, and each an amazing man in his own right, Rom and Remy make all of Amity's deepest fantasies come true...  


 Book Review  


This was my first book by Stephanie Julian, and I must say that the cover along with this being a menage was the big draw for me reading it.  

 Although the background story was a bit confusing for me at first, I battled through it and took it all in stride. That's what I get for picking up a book in the middle of a series. 

Remy and Rom are two sexy wolf shifters hell bent on revenge looking for the demon responsible for killing their families.  

Amity, the Goddess of Health, is the target for a killer--the same one responsible for killing Remy and Rom's family.   When Amity is attacked by a demon while at a bar, the two sexy Weres step in and rescue the Goddess. 

Goddess In The Middle is a hot read and delivers with steamy scenes that will knock your socks off (and then some), but I missed an emotional connection that I just felt was lacking between all three as a menage. 

With the confusing cast of characters, and unfamiliar back stories, it would have better served this reviewer to read the first two books (which I do plan on doing) to get a better 'feel'.   If menage, mythological creatures, demons, and Weres are your thing, you should enjoy Juilian's tale. But I would highly recommend reading this series in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels