Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SEXY SNIPPETS ~ ETERNAL BEAST BY LAURA WRIGHT



Tuesdays have never been so sexy!

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky on RBtW's blog post so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!  
Book Four of the Mark of the Vampire

He watched as she held the root of his cock in one hand and lowered her head, pressed her mouth against the tip. The sound she made in the back of her throat made cum bead at the head, and when she parted her lips and let her tongue lap at the salty wetness, he moaned.
Fucking hell, he wanted to force her eyes up, make her see him as she licked him back and forth, soft, feather-light sweeps. But then she opened her mouth wide and sucked him in deep. All doubts fled as heat shot through Gray's lower half, and his hands threaded in her hair, flexing and curling his fingers against her scalp.
"Yes, baby," he uttered as she gripped his thighs, his balls, and began slow, even thrusts in and out of her mouth."My hungry D."

Annnnd I think I need to call my hubby home for an emergency jam session.

Now while I frantically try to dial the phone, it's your turn to show me your Sexy!


Click here to add this book to your Goodreads account.


2 comments:

  1. Holy hell, sister! That is a fabulous snippet! I do love me some Gray. I have got to get to this book STAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cocktails and Books ~
      I aim to please, lol. Glad you loved it.
      Yours wasn't bad, either -- yum!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels