Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SEXY SNIPPETS ~ HEAVY ISSUES BY ELLE AYCART



Tuesdays have never been so sexy!

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBtW's blog post so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!  
My Sexy Snippet
 
 
Title:  Heavy Issues (Bowen, Book Two)
Author: Elle Aycart
 
 
 
 

She hadn't touched him like this before, with her calling all the shots and him not taking over. Not that she didn't like giving the power to him, because she did--it got her off too--but this, having him tied to the bed and at her mercy, hers to kiss and nip and taste at her leisure, was a fantasy come true. As if he really trusted her not to hurt him.   "I take you to pieces because my hands aren't restrained? Because I'm freely touching you?"  
"Sweetheart, believe it or not, I long ago realized restraining your hands won't do squat, because you use more than your hands to touch me. You look at me, and you slice through me deeper than anyone ever has."
 
 
This man had me swooning all over the place-his sexy dominance, dirty talking ways was highly erotic and I now need to read more by this author.
 
Now it's your turn to show me your sexy!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, la-la. Good teaser!

    Here's mine: http://fiktishuhspleasures.blogspot.com/2012/08/sexy-snippets.html

    New follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherri--
      Thank you so much for the follow-
      I have been out of town for the Authors After Dark convention in NOLA and just returned last night.
      I'm glad to have you here and glad you liked the teaser :)

      Delete
  2. I must have this book. Love this teaser. Adding it to my TBR pile. Have a great week.

    Happy Tuesday
    My Sexy Snippet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WD--
      Wow, it's good to be back home. What a fan-freakin-fantastic vaca though. Hanging out in NOLA with my gal pals.
      Thank you for checking out my snippet--if you get it and read it, let me know what you think!
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Oy, sweet and sexy! I'll have to check this one out.
    Thanks for joining in SS ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY!!
      Glad you stopped by:) I just got back from NOLA and the Authors After Dark Convention. Now I am playing catch up, lol.
      Have a great week!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels