Friday, September 7, 2012

18 & OLDER BOOK BLOGGER FOLLOW ~ SAY YOU'RE A BETA



18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!


How to join in:

-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads.  Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.

-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.

-Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.

-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’

-Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post and the URL for a direct link to your post

-Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back.  It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!

-Contact Crystal at readingbetweenthewines10@gmail.com with any questions!


Question of the Week: If you could beta read for any author who would it be and why?

Answer:
Hells Bells, that's a toughie. Cause I love so many fabulous and talented authors. And no--I cannot just select one. Go fig.

I would have to say Suzanne Brockmann-not that she needs any help whatsoever, but just so I can get a sneak peek of her books. that woman rocks!  Maybe I can absorb via osmosis a tenth of her amazing talent and write a bestseller? Hah---I wish.

Also, I would love to have JR Ward in my back hip pocket so we can discuss all things related to the Brotherhood. AGAIN, just for a sneak at the upcoming LOVER AT LAST and her Fallen Angels series. I swear, I have to know what (or who) exactly the dog is in these books. I have a theory...annnnnd it could be just a damn dog, who knows?

 


What about you? What author would you love to beta for and why?






12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara-thanks for the follow. I'm following back :)
    The WARDen owns me, lol.
    Hope you have an awesome weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get on Suzanne Brockmann, I keep hearing good things!

    Books, Shopping & Rock N' Roll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda--She is an awesome author that I have to read as soon as she releases her book:)

      Delete
  4. Have to admit, I've never read either, but I do have a few of Ward's on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob--let me know what you think of Ward when you finally get to her. She is fantastic!

      Delete
  5. Amanda and Bob ~ You will both love Suzanne Brockmann. Her first books were of the Harlequin type and her later books have more of an adventure/military/romance feel to them. I totally love her Troubleshooter Series (SEAL Team 16) and her new adventure into the Paranormal. Her paranormal is of the enhanced human kind ... no vamps, weres or the like.

    I highly recommend her and tell everyone I know about her.

    If you are an audio fan, I would read the first 6 books in the Troubleshooter series and then start listening from book 7 (Flashpoint) and forward. Patrick Lawlor and Melanie Eubank/Renee Raudman* read these ones. Suzanne writes from a 'deep Point of View' and prefers her books to be read by both a male and a female narrator. Patrick and Melanie/Renee* are outstanding as the narrators of these books.

    *Melanie took some time off to have her daughter and Renee read the books in her absence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimirose ~
      I totally agree with your comments. WOOT WOOT for Team 16. Love that series and cannot get enough.

      Delete
  6. This a really great, but tough question! I would love to be a reader for JR as well. Definitely Olivia Cunning, Rachel Vincent, and too many others to name. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :)
      And I'll add Darynda Jones to that list that continues to grow.
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. I've only read one book from Suzanne Brockmann, it was a newer one and I didn't love it but I do want to try her SEAL Team 16! And the WARDen; yes, yes, yes! LoL I'm interested to hear your theory though!
    Great picks girlie and thanks for joining in the follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal--Yes, check out the TEAM 16 books. I think you'll like them more.
      And if you wanna know my theory, email me offline ;)

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels