Saturday, September 1, 2012

AUGUST BOOK REVIEWS ~ A GLANCE BACK...




Book reviews in August


I actually read 18 books this month, (click here for my Goodreads ratings) which is pretty average for me. I do expect to slow down here in the next couple of weeks with my reading. So I'm warning you now, lol. Real life (school, hubby, and other obligations) make this a very busy time of year--but now that I have sold my manuscript --YES!!!!!! FIST PUMP -- my free time (hah) is gonna be greatly reduced.

For the month of August, I have selected a few KEEPERS, that is to say, books that I lurved and have to pimp out because they were just THAT good. Some I have reviewed, others, I have not...yet.

Keeper Shelf (reviewed)

Seducing Cinderella ~ Gina L. Maxwell

Run The Risk ~ Lori Foster




Other awesome reads: (not yet reviewed)

Double Down ~ Kati Porter
Nexus ~ C.L. Parker


Expected Release Date: Sept 27, 2012


What about you? What was your number for August? Were any of them Keepers?  Please leave me a comment and let me know.

Have an awesome September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels