Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SEXY SNIPPETS ~ BLAZE BY JOAN SWAN



Tuesdays have never been so sexy!


Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBtW's blog post so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!



He tore his mouth from hers. Dragged in air as he shoved at the fabric on her hips. It dropped to the stone floor with a squishy flop. "Naked. I want you naked."
She swayed, breathing hard, eyes hazy. Sex-crazed brain. He'd seen it before and thanked the universe for it now.

"I want skin." He gripped the edge of her tank top and pulled it up, over her breasts, cleared her head, and tossed it aside. Lust and need killed his patience. Appreciation of her beauty would have to come after satiation.

"Hell yeah," he growled, hands gripping her tight waist, thumbs skimming the rippled abs. "Lots and lots of skin. Fuck, you're gorgeous."

Unable to stand the distance another second, he wrapped his arms around her slender body and drew her into him.

Oh, the feel of her in his arms. Perfection. Completion.


Hell, yeah...that was a good scene from Swan's newest release, Blaze. I ate it up in two days. And fell in love with Luke Ransom.

I still am dying for Mitch's story...but I have been told that it isn't next...dammit.

Sorry my post is late-being sick this past 3 days has been a real bitch and nothing has gotten done on time. But, better late than never, right?

Now it's your turn to show me your sexy!






2 comments:

  1. I hope you're felling better, hun!

    I have this and Fever on my TBR list, I really can't wait to get to them. I've heard so many good things about Joan's books and the covers are just delish.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal ~ Thanks for stopping by and hope you get to read it soon. I love Swan's writing style. She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels