Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SEXY SNIPPETS ~ REFLECTED IN YOU BY SYVLIA DAY


Tuesdays have never been so sexy!


Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBtW's blog post so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!    




With my eyes locked with his, my hands glided over my body. I watched his movements...listened for the catch of his breath...used his clues to know what drove him wild.

It was somehow as intimate as when he was inside me,      maybe more so because we were wide open and on display.  Totally bared. Our pleasure reflected in each other.


YUMMY YUM~  I will have a review of Sylvia's book soon. Promise.

Now it's your turn to show me your SEXY!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing you yummy snippet. I was hoping to have Bared To You read before the 2nd book. Darn it never did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WD~ Loved this highly addictive, highly dysfunctional romantic couple--let me know what you think when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't much care for Bared To You, very conflicted about it, though I have to say it was hot, hot, hot! So I'v been debating whether I should give this one a go. I'm leaning more towards yes though, especially now. LoL
    Thanks for joining SS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal ~ LOL, it was a very difficult read, I'll say that. The hotness factor is great, but I guess what I loved about it was that they were so both dysfunctional. And Cary stole my heart. That man is a mess, lol.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels