Monday, November 19, 2012

2013???? SERIOUSLY, I AM NOT READY.



I am freaking out about Thanksgiving being only 3 days away with Christmas waiting in the wings. And then, I have a panic attack when I think of New Year's whispering in my ear...."Pssst....are you ready for me?"

Hell.No.

This time of year really puts my life into a chaotic spin and I feel that I never get to enjoy the full potential of the Holidays. Am I the only one?

I just received an email from The Book Vixen about her upcoming 2013 Reading Challenges and I was slack jawed and stunned. When the hell did this happen?  I haven't even bought the first gift for under my tree...

So, I see that some of my Internet friends have their shit together...Me?   Meh....I never seem to have my shit together. Why think that that will ever change, lol.

Here is a list of the upcoming Reading Challenges that I have signed up for this year. If you are interested in participating, check out The Book Vixen's website for more details. 

Happy reading!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating! Good luck and I hope you reach your goals :)

    And I'm not sure where 2012 went but it certainly flew by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brianna,
      I only participated in one reading challenge this year---the Immortal Reading Challenge hosted by UTC...and sorta sucked at it, lol.
      New goals and a fresh start for next year!
      These challenges look great!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels