Friday, December 7, 2012

18 & OLDER BOOK BLOGGER FOLLOW



18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!


How to join in:

-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads.  Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.

-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.

-Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.

-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’

-Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post and the URL for a direct link to your post

-Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!

-Contact Crystal at readingbetweenthewines10@gmail.com  with any questions!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: When reading romances, which type of heroine to you prefer and why? Do you like the kick-ass chicks, damsels in distress, a mix or maybe another type?



Well, it really depends on the mood I'm in when I pick up the book--but for the most part, I love my heroine a little bit of kick-ass, snarky with the humor, not exactly perfect in the looks department, but is confident in her own skin. A little vulnerability isn't a bad thing, but a whiny ho is off putting, lol.

My fave female character list can be a bit long, so I'll leave you with one who has a fabulous ass, snarky as sin, and names not only her boobs, feet, ovaries, etc, but she does the horizontal anaconda mambo with the Son of Satan--which makes her kick ass scary if you ask me, lol. 


Charley Davidson from Darynda Jones's Charley Davidson series--a must-read for all paranormal fans who like their books with a heaping of cray-cray and a whole lotta everything else in between.



Leave me a comment and let me know how you like your heroine in your books--



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels