Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SEXY SNIPPET ~ More Than Meets The Ink by Elle Aycart



Tuesdays have never been so sexy!


Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBtW's blog post  so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!


Title: More Than Meets The Ink
Author: Elle Aycart

Click here to add book to your Goodreads.



"Man, look at you," he whispered into her ear while he kept still.  James reached over, brushed her clit, and slid his fingers down. He touched her folds, feeling how wide open she was for him, for his penetration. "You're so fucking sexy." He licked and petted the back of her neck, her throat, her ear, until she was moaning and pushing against him, urging him to get on with it. Harder. Faster. He loomed over her, gripping her hip with one hand while his other continued to gently rub her clit. And then he snapped again.
Soon the slamming thrusts were rocking her whole body.
"Do you like it, Tate?" Do you?" he said insistently while she released a ragged "yes".
He didn't recognize himself. So needy, so out of control. No detachment, no distance. he was letting this girl get to him...get inside him.


It's official; I've gone on a tatt binge. And I'm freakin' loving it!

 After reading The Mighty Storm (review to come soon) by Samantha Towle, who had a tatted hero, I needed more. I had More Than Meets The Ink on my TBR list and the cover enticed me to click that little button. You know the one, over at Amazon---the one that speaks to me, "Yoo-hoo, psst...over here...click me...you know you wanna..."

It's also the same button that royally pisses my hubby off every time he sees the credit card bill.

This book is sexy to the max and I am loving how attractive, attentive, and possessive James is. Despite his three delicious tatts, I'd follow him anywhere.

Now it's your turn to show me your sexy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels