Tuesday, December 11, 2012

SEXY SNIPPETS ~ MOONSHIFTED BY CASSIE ALEXANDER


Tuesdays have never been so sexy!


Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBtW's blog post so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!  

 My choice for this week was apparent after I finished reading the scene. My exact words went something like this: "Oh, hell that was hot and must be in my Sexy Snippets for the week!" Then, I promptly went to take a cold shower, stick my head in the freezer, and turn down the thermostat in the house, lol.    

He leaned over and picked up the belt, flicking it down and around my neck. He held both ends like reins behind me. With each thrust forward, he pulled me back onto his cock. There was no physical pain, just leather chafing against my collarbones, no problems breathing. There was only the knowing that I'd been caught, the knowledge that he was riding me like the animal that I was.
I reached one hand between my legs and felt the solidness of him there, sliding in and out of me. My fingers found myself and rubbed. I could feel my orgasm build. I was flush with blood, with weight, with raw need--I didn't look back, I wasn't sure who I'd see fucking me, him or his wolf. I didn't want to know. All I wanted was to come.

 

Did I mention that shortly after reading this, I checked my hubby's closet to see how many belts he had? Guess what he'll be getting for Christmas, hee hee.

Click here to add this book to your Goodreads TBR pile!

Now it's your turn to show me your sexy!

4 comments:

  1. Woman I freakin' Love you! Wow I am all hot and bothered now. I need more. Now I need a cold shower. I would count by hubbies belts too. LOL. I am for sure checking out this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WD~ I should also tell you that this is book two in a series. I didn't read book one, but it didn't make a difference to the story. I enjoyed it a lot! Let me know if you read it.

      Delete
  2. Oh heck, yeah, ride her! Sorry, got carried away. LoL
    I will have to check this one out and maybe stock up on some belts myself. ;)

    Sorry I'm so late with this, Lady. Oh but yeah, me + Sinners = one happy girl. <3 me some Brian and yes, Brian Haner Jr. is my boyfriend. Don't know who this Michelle chick is always with him but we are both blonde so maybe someone got mixed up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal---no worries. Hope your life isn't as chaotic as mine right now. Can't wait for things to settle down after January.
      HEHEHEHEE...Olivia needs to write faster, lol

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels