18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads. Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post and the url for a direct link to your post.
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
Contact Crsytal at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Question of the Week: Are you on any author street teams? If so,which ones? If not, would you ever consider joining one to help promote an author? And who's would you like to join?
First off, I like to promote a great read, regardless of whether or not I'm on an author's street team or not. But yes, I am on a few that I love and although I don't get to pimp out very much, I try to tell peeps about them whenever I can.
I am a street team member for the following authors: Click on their names if you would like to get more information about these fabulously talented ladies!
Lisa Renee Jones