Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BOOK REVIEW ~ FALL INTO YOU BY RONI LOREN



Title: Fall Into You (Loving on the Edge Series, Book Three)
Author: Roni Loren
Release Date: December 31, 2012

Reviewer bought own copy of eBook


He’ll do anything for you. But you’d better say please.

When tomboy sports reporter Charli Beaumonde loses a dream TV job because she’s not girly enough for primetime, she’s determined to land a big scoop and prove her boss made a mistake. But when she gets too close to a football scandal and finds her life threatened, Charli accepts an offer from family friend Grant Waters to hide out at his place—even if Grant predicts nothing but trouble from his buddy’s hard-headed, uncompromising, irrepressible, younger sister. There’s one more problem…

Grant’s “place” is The Ranch, a BDSM resort in Texas, and he’s used to being in charge —even if that means trying to keep Charli in line. But much to Grant’s surprise, she’s intrigued—even envious—of his trainees. They’re the epitome of what she’s never been: sexy, beguiling, and totally irresistible to a man. Still, Grant doesn't believe for a minute that the sharp-tongued Charli has it in her to be anyone’s submissive. But Charli’s already on her knees vying for the chance to prove that even the Master can be wrong sometimes.



Buy Links: 

Amazon / B&N 


Book Review 

AT LAST!! We have Grant's -- the sexy Dom and Cowboy -- story.  This delicious man has had my interest since the first book and Loren met, then SURPASSED my expectations. 

First off, not a lot of authors get the BDSM genre right. But Roni Loren does it and does it extremely well. Her books are sexy, smart, funny, and emotional--everything I need, want, and more in a good book. 

Grant Waters is the owner of an exclusive BDSM club (The Ranch) in Texas. He also has a passion for wine and owns a winery that is on the same property. This man is deep, dark, and very mysterious. He has secrets and doesn't have serious relationships. He trains new submissives and then sends them on their way. He is great at connecting the right sub with the right Dom and can read a person lickity split. 

Charlie Beaumonde is a sports journalist and has a juicy lead to a very juicy story. One that will expose a lot of corrupt people in the sports community. And if you know Texas, you know football is considered another form of religion. One night, while traveling down a dark and windy road, she is run off the road and injured--right in front of Grant's exclusive BDSM club. Grant is in fact, the man who finds her and insists she stay in one of his cabins when she refuses to go to the hospital.

These two characters have suffered a great loss in their life. Grant--a wife, whose death still haunts him and leaves him unable to remove his wedding band. Charlie--a father who she loved dearly.  And is how these two come together and heal each other that is simply heart-warming. Not to mention extremely sexy!

Although the story line of Fall Into You is not original, Roni puts such an emotional UMPH, with addictive characters, that I still loved reading it. She even had the audacity to make me cry near the end... 

I read on Roni's blog that her character, Grant, looks very similar to Blake Shelton--HOLD THE PHONE-- I think I may have to excuse myself for a moment. That man makes my toes curl and drool all over myself. So, while reading Fall Into You, I had to take several breaks to compose myself. I kept hearing Blake's sexy southern drawl in my head and, MAN, was that a rush, lol. **And this is clearly way off topic, but watching Blake Shelton on The Voice? GAH--his hands make me swoon. He has such sexy, large, long, fingers...**

Even if I didn't have that mental pic of Blake in my head, Grant still is a powerful character that just oozes a dominance that is downright HAWT. 

Favorite moments in Fall Into You: 


"Don't worry about me, Freckles. Just hold on to that towel bar behind you and let me make you feel good." 
His eyes seemed to turn black in the soft light of the bedroom. He leaned over slowly, his mouth brushing the shell of her ear. Then one whispered word filled her mind. "Run."
Hell, he could walk over to The Ranch, snap his fingers, and a line of subs would be kneeling at his feet in half a second. But this cat--this cat was topping him. 

Fall Into You is a super, sexy read for those who aren't afraid of a little pain with their pleasure, lol! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels