Sunday, January 20, 2013

LUSTING FOR COVERS




Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ at  TBQ's Book Palace.

To view complete instructions on how to participate, as well as grab the HTML code for the graphic, see this page first!

Once you are ready to join the fun, please fill out Mister Linky over at TBQ's blog post with your name/blog name and the direct link to your Lusting for Covers for this week!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here's my candidate for the week:

Book Three, Nathaniel Cade Novel

The Presidential Campaign Trail, 2012: A political operative and a volunteer are brutally murdered while caught in a compromising position. Written in their blood on the wall of the crime scene: IT’S GOOD TO BE BACK. And with that, a centuries-old horror known only as the Boogeyman returns to taunt Nathaniel Cade, the President’s Vampire. Against the backdrop of the 2012 presidential race, with the threat of constant exposure by the media, Cade and Zach must stop the one monster Cade has never been able to defeat completely. And they must do it before the Boogeyman adds another victim to his long and bloody list: the President of the United States himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 



I admit I have the first of this series in paperback, but haven't read it. A good friend rec'd it to me and devoured it in two days--and it's a pretty thick book. But this cover--YUM! It sang to me this week. Love the way you get to peek at the hero of the book through the iron work--and he looks super bad ass, no? Note the blood on the iron as well. I think this cover is super cool and it makes me want to dig through my piles of books to find the first of the series, lol. 

What was your pick for this week? 


4 comments:

  1. Definitely a bad ass hero, yum! :) Sounds like an interesting book, too, will have to add it to my list, thanks for sharing!

    Glad to have you back for L4C! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBQ~ Hey, woman! Long time no see, lol.
      Hope you have a fantastic week and I'm glad to be back--had some computer problems the past couple of weeks. YUCK!

      Delete
  2. Yay baby My C.S. is back to posting some kickbutt covers that I love to add to my TBR pile. Missed you tons on L4C! Welcome back babe! For the cover love it. He does look bad ass. I would for sure pick this up for the cover first then check out the blurb. Sounds intense and intersting look forward to reading this series.

    My L4C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WD~ I have missed you more than you know :) It sucks when your computer shits the bed, lol.
      I have to go check out your cover love--you usually pick out some drool worthy covers :)

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels