Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SEXY SNIPPETS TUESDAY ~ PAINTED FACES BY L.H. COSWAY




Tuesdays have never been so sexy!

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky to RBtW's blog post so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!


Good lawd--I am reading one the most sexiest, exciting, and unique reads right now. I cannot put the bitch down. LURVE it!  And it scares me a little just how much Nicholas turns me on...




"We've been dancing around each other for two weeks. I can't take it much longer," he sinks another finger into me, moving rhythmically in and out. "God you're so tight and soft Fred, I want to lick you all over." 
"You're scandalizing me Viv,"  I manage to breathe with a smirk. He smirks right back at me. "I told you I like to corrupt, and you are the perfect candidate with those innocent fucking eyes of yours."He watches me as I writhe against him. "What will it take for you to scream my name? Do you need my cock inside you for that?"

If you're wondering where Nicholas is, Freda calls him Viv, which is his stage name and her nickname for him.  Long story and well worth to read and find out all on your own (Big Grin).

Click here to add this goodie to your TBR pile over at Goodreads!

Now it's your turn to show me your sexy ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels