Tuesday, March 5, 2013


The 2013 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge is hosted by The Book Vixen
Click here for more information regarding this reading challenge



Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge
Challenged:  13    Read:  2 


1. Scorched ~ Laura Griffin
2. The Heart of a Killer ~ Jaci Burton
3. Underground Guardians-Protector ~ Lisa Renee Jones
4. Fatal Destiny ~ Marie Force
5. Heart of Danger ~ Lisa Marie Rice
6. Mr. Real ~ Carolyn Crane
7. Mystery Man ~ Kristen Ashley
8. Because of You ~ Jessica Scott
9. Shades of Gray ~ Maya Banks
10. Crazy Hot ~ Tara Janzen
11.  ?
12.  ?
13.  




I haven't done a lot of reading in this category this past February...

Thrill Ride ~ Julie Anne Walker

Hopefully, I'll be able to get in the swing of things for March. 
Until then ~ How was your reading for this challenge? Leave me a comment and let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels