18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads. Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post and the url for a direct link to your post.
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
Contact Crystal at email@example.com with any questions!
Question of the Week: What were your favorite reads in March and what books are you most looking forward to in April?
- Twice Tempted ~ Jeaniene Frost*
- Lush ~ Lauren Dane*
- Slow Burn ~ Anne Marsh*
- Lover At Last ~ JR Ward
- Dinner with a Dark Heroine ~ Abigal Gibbs
- Seduction and Snacks ~ Tara Sivec
- Never Too Far ~ Abbi Glines*
- Fallen Too Far ~ Abbi Glines*
- Worth The Weight ~ Mara Jacobs*
- Flying For Flight ~ Jamie Salsbury
- Wait For You ~ J. Lynn*
- Something Like Normal ~ Trish Dollar
- On Every Street ~ Karina Halle
- A Shot of Sultry ~ Macy Beckett*
- Ten Tiny Breaths ~ K.A. Tucker
- The Indigo Spells ~ Richelle Mead*
- Impossible ~ Komal Kant
- Death, Doom, and Detention ~ Darynda Jones*
- Unfair Advantage ~ Qwilla Rain
- The Space Between ~ Victoria H. Smith*
- Phoenix Rock Star ~ Bec Botefuhr*
- Catching Fire ~ Suzanne Collins*
- Immortal Ever After ~ Lynsay Sands*
- Knight & Play ~ Kitty French
Out of all my reads for March, only a few were a bit disappointing. But I had a few that also rocked my world:
These four books were the best-of-the-best. And I put an asterisk by those that I also enjoyed. They just didn't have that extra "Umph" that just pushed it over to make me keep talking about them.
Most Anticipated Reads for April
1. Rules of Entanglement ~ Gina L. Maxwell.
Already read and LURVED--devoured it and want seconds. Great series!
2. Rush Me ~ Allison Parr.
I received this from NetGalley and am looking forward to this New Adult book. I have heard good things about it.
3. Buck Naked ~ Desiree Holt.
A really awesome friend has recommended this author to me and I haven't gotten to her yet. Maybe I'll start with this one. It looks great and it has a Cowboy for the hero. Yee-Haw!
4. King Cobra ~ Jayne Rylon.
Jayne's books are my dirty little secret. LOL. They aren't for everyone as her books are smokin' HAWT and involve **ahem**several men to one woman. And to the men as well. **blushing** But I love them because she also has such great emotion in them. This is the first book of her new series and I am anxious to read about these sexy motorcycle hotties!
5. Extreme Love ~ Abby Niles.
Never read the author, haven't heard the first thing about it--but the cover got to me. And it's about a cage fighter. So....I'll let you know what I think and post a review when I'm done.
6. Surrender ~ Stephanie Tyler.
First off, let me have a fan-girl moment. I love and adore Stephanie and she is awesomesauce.
Okay--this is a first of a new series and I am a sucker for military/special -Ops heroes. So this is a highly anticipated April read for me that I just got today. ** Happy Dance.
So I'm dying to hear what you loved reading in March and what you can't wait to get your hands on this month ~ Please leave me a comment and let me know!