Friday, April 19, 2013

18 AND OVER BOOK BLOGGER FOLLOW







18  and Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 and over crowd, and make some new friends!





How to join in: 



  • You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads.  Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 and over adult reads should be your majority. 
  • Make a separate post for the 18  and Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog. Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post. 
  • List  and answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
  •  Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post along with your URL for a direct link to your post. 
  • Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 and Over  Book Blogging love! 
  • Contact Crystal at readingbetweenthewines10@gmail.com with any questions!


Question of the Week: Have you read an erotic historical romance or an historical erotica? Did you like it? If not, would you want to? Or do you prefer erotica in the present and why? 



Answer:

I'm not sure if I have or not...isn't that sad? I had to look at my Goodreads and I have only tagged roughly 30 books in the historical genre. Of course, I haven't tagged the entire 985 books that I have read in the last few years, sot that is not entirely accurate. I think Sara MacCarty may be categorized as historical erotica, but not sure. She is the author of the Hell's Eight series. I loved it. 
Typically, I don't read historicals. They just don't do it for me. But there are a few authors that I do read in the genre. 
If anyone has any suggestions for some really great erotic historicals, I'm happy to look them up. 
I do prefer my erotica in the present--it's just easier for me to get 'lost' in it, ya know? 




Hope you all have a great weekend and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels