Sunday, April 21, 2013

BOUGHT BORROWED AND BAGGED






BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme, inspired By The Story Siren and Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won or gifted) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and book movie or television news. 

Bought:





















I have already read (ahem-devoured) King Cobra, Light Me Up,  and Touch Me~ all were very hot and very good reads. I am huge fans of all three authors. They are novellas--quickies--that go down fast and smooth, like a shot of Patron Silver. YUMMY!

Bagged:







Upcoming Reviews:


















  • Extreme Love ~ Abby Niles
  • Light Me Up ~ Cherrie Lynn
  • Touch Me ~ Olivia Cunning 
  • King Cobra ~ Jayne Rylon
  • A Moment ~ Marie Hall 
  • Midnight Secrets ~ Ella Grace 


Current Giveaways:


I am currently giving away an ebook of ONE of the following to one lucky commenter:
Hop ends on April 30th. Click here for more details! 

Dead Witch Walking ~ Kim Harrison
Unholy Ghost ~ Stacia Kane
Bitten ~ Kelley Armstrong
Grave Witch ~ Kalayna Price
Magic Bites ~ Ilona Andrews




Check out these other fabulous blogs that participate in 
Bought, Borrowed & Bagged:


8 comments:

  1. OOh nice haul! Haven't heard of these before but hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica~ Hey There! I enjoyed many of them already, lol. Hope you have a great weekend and now I'm heading your way to check your haul out :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I have Share Me (One Night with Sole Regret 0.5) by Olivia Cunning. Look forward to reading this series. I have not read King Cobra yet but dying to start it. Look forward to your review.

    Thanks for stopping by my BB&B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WD~ I know, right? But all it does it stress me out with all I have to read and review...NetGalley is like my torturous addiction--can't stop clicking, lol.
      Love the novellas that Olivia has out--makes my pervy other half very happy.
      Enjoy your Sunday ~

      Delete
    2. I know I can not stop clicking either in netgalley.

      Delete
    3. WD~
      We should be happy that we don't have any other bad addictions, lol.
      And dammit, I clicked over there this weekend (NetGalley) and just got 4 more books. ACK!

      Delete
  3. Oooohhh I like your set this week. Intense and bodice ripping books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Braine--lol
      I have already read quite a few of the bodice ripping ones and have worked myself up in a tizzy :)

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels