18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends.
How to join in:
Question of the Week: What were some of your favorite reads in April?
1. Cara McKenna ~ After Hours
2. Marie Hall ~ A Moment
3. Jayne Rylon ~ King Cobra
4. Cherrie Lynn ~ Light Me Up
5. Olivia Cunning ~ Touch Me
6. John Green ~ The Fault In Our Stars
7. The Stillness of You ~ Julie Bale
8. The Collector ~ Victoria Scott
9. Rules of Entanglement ~ Gina Maxwell
April was a great month for reading. My all-time favorite read was The Fault In Our Stars---I cried for days, people. DAYS!
What were some of your favorite reads for April. Leave me a comment--I'd love to know!