Friday, May 10, 2013

18 AND OLDER BOOK BLOGGER FOLLOW ~ APRIL READS




18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends.

How to join in:

  • You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads. Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
  • Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
  • Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.
  • List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
  • Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post and the url for a direct link to your post.
  • Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
  • Contact Crystal at readingbetweenthewines10@gmail.com with any questions!




Question of the Week: What were some of your favorite reads in April?

1.  Cara McKenna ~ After Hours
2. Marie Hall ~ A Moment 
3. Jayne Rylon ~ King Cobra
4. Cherrie Lynn ~ Light Me Up
5. Olivia Cunning ~ Touch Me
6. John Green ~ The Fault In Our Stars
7. The Stillness of You ~ Julie Bale
8. The Collector ~ Victoria Scott 
9. Rules of Entanglement ~ Gina Maxwell 



April was a great month for reading. My all-time favorite read was The Fault In Our Stars---I cried for days, people. DAYS!

What were some of your favorite reads for April. Leave me a comment--I'd love to know! 

6 comments:

  1. The fault in our stars is one of my all time favorite books!!! So many tears!

    just finished rules of entanglement & loved it. Jax is perfect <3
    A couple on your list are on my to read list - that makes me happy (:

    Favorite books I read in April: About that Night by Julie James, Forbidden by Tabitha Suzema, Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover, Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn, & Olivia by Donna Sturgeon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth
      I still feel a little more empty after reading The Fault In Our Stars and can hear Augustus say, "Hazel Grace, we are literally in the heart of Jesus."
      I haven't read About That Night...yet :)
      And Point of Retreat--I just recently finished--and loved :)
      You have such similar faves as mine...but I haven't ever heard of Olivia...will check it out.
      Thanks for stopping in~

      Delete
  2. I have an Olivia Cunning on my Kindle, I hope I'll soon get to read it. Thanks for the ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red, you are so welcome. And I hope you enjoy Olivia as much as I do :)
      Have a great SUNDAY!

      Delete
  3. Oh yay, so glad you liked STILLNESS!
    I need to catch up on the Sole Regret series; bad, bad Crystal! I'm a book or two behind.

    Sounds like you had a lot of great reads last month! Thanks for joining in the Follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal ~ Hey woman!
      I loved Stillness--great read.
      And thank YOU for hosting and visiting. It makes me smile hard when you peek your head in, lol.

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels