18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads. Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post with your url for a direct link to your post.
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
Contact Crystal at email@example.com with any questions!
Question of the Week: Cliffhangers. Love them, hate them, want to commit bookicide afterwards?
Answer: I love cliffies! They make me mad as hell, yes. But I love them. I love to feel emotions after reading, and love the tortuous wait. I remember reading Karen Marie Moning--Dreamfever--and OMFG. What a cliffie. I remember throwing the hardback across my living room screaming, "Nooooooooooo!"
Cliffies--I lurve to hate them. **Big grin**
What about you? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!