Friday, May 24, 2013

18 AND OLDER BOOK BLOGGER FOLLOW ~ THE DEADLY CLIFFHANGER--DUM, DUM, DUM!





18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

How to join in:


  • You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads.  Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
  • Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
  • Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.
  • List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.
  • Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post with your url for a direct link to your post.
  • Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!

Contact Crystal at readingbetweenthewines10@gmail.com with any questions!



Question of the Week: Cliffhangers. Love them, hate them, want to commit bookicide afterwards? 

Answer: I love cliffies! They make me mad as hell, yes. But I love them. I love to feel emotions after reading, and love the tortuous wait. I remember reading Karen Marie Moning--Dreamfever--and OMFG. What a cliffie. I remember throwing the hardback across my living room screaming, "Nooooooooooo!"   

Cliffies--I lurve to hate them. **Big grin**

What about you? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

4 comments:

  1. I think you're the first reader I come across who loves them lol ! I don't hate them... as long as the following book awaits on my Kindle ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red,
      Cliffies suck, but in a good way. And yes, I have to have book two waiting on me.
      Thanks for stopping in to visit!

      Delete
  2. I'm sometimey with cliffhangers. I guess it all depend on the way the story is going for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharonda--the worst thing about cliffies is if there is a long ass wait in between books. TORTURE.
      Thanks for stopping in to check out my Friday Follow~
      Have a great week!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels