Friday, May 31, 2013

18 AND OLDER BOOK BLOGGER FOLLOW ~ WHO IS YOUR CURRENT HERO?




18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!


How to join in:


  • You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads. Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
  • Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
  • Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.
  • List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
  • Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog and the url for a direct link to your post.
  • Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!

Contact Crystal  at readingbetweenthewines10@gmail.com with any questions!

Question of the Week: Who is your current hero? Find an image that represents the sexy hero in the book that you are currently reading and share him with us! 


Answer: Yet another type of question where I have too many choices, lol. 

Hero:  a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.

Preston Drake, although young and not your typical hero, is the type of guy that defines both noble qualities. He just does it a little ass-backwards, lol. This book rocked me! Loved it! And I had a hard time coming up with a photo, as Preston is youngish--early 20's.  This is the closest I could come up with.



What smexy hero has your ovaries all a twitter? Leave me a comment and let me know! 
 
Have an awesome weekend ~ 

2 comments:

  1. Well you know what, I haven't read this book but that picture is fiiiine by me! lol
    Thanks for joining in the follow! I'm running late on my response, apologies. Hope you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal: I've recently returned from RAGT and trying like mad to catch up with my blog :)
      Thanks for stopping by here and leaving me some comment lovin'

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels