Sunday, May 5, 2013

LUSTING FOR COVERS ~ SEAL OF HONOR BY TONYA BURROWS




Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

To view complete instructions on how to participate, as well as grab the HTML code for the graphic, see this page first!


Once you are ready to join the fun, please fill out Mister Linky over at TBQ'S Book Palace along with your name/blog name and the direct link to your Lusting for Covers for this week!





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here's my candidate for the week:

Title: Seal of Honor (Hornet, Book One)
Author: Tonya Burrows
Expected Release Date: May 28, 2013 






It’s a good thing Gabe Bristow lives and breathes the Navy SEAL credo, “the only easy day was yesterday,” because today, his life is unrecognizable. When his prestigious career comes to a crashing halt, he’s left with a bum leg and few prospects for employment that don’t include a desk.

That is, until he’s offered the chance to command a private hostage rescue team and free a wealthy American businessman from Colombian paramilitary rebels. It seems like a good deal—until he meets his new team: a drunk Cajun linguist, a boy-genius CIA threat analyst, an FBI negotiator with mob ties, a cowboy medic, and an EOD expert as volatile as the bombs he defuses. Oh, and who could forget the sexy, frustratingly impulsive Audrey Van Amee? She’s determined to help rescue her brother—or drive Gabe crazy. Whichever comes first.

As the death toll rises, Gabe’s team of delinquents must figure out how to work together long enough to save the day. Or, at least, not get themselves killed. Because Gabe’s finally found something worth living for, and God help him if he can’t bring her brother back alive.


If you know me, you KNOW I love a man in uniform. And the fact that Gabe is a SEAL---**swoon**. So when I saw this cover and read the blurb, it was instantly added to the TBR pile. And if you like it, click here to add it to your Goodreads account. 
I also love it because you can't see his face. I can use my imagination and put whatever face I want in its place. 

Now it's your turn to share--tell me what you've picked for your L4C...I wanna know! 

10 comments:

  1. *swoon* Yep, I love this cover, and like you I'm all for a man in uniform! :D Great pick, thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBQ :)
      Hello lovey !
      You are so welcome. And thanks for letting me know that Delicate Freakn Flower was available free on Amazon. You know I got it, lol!

      Delete
  2. You know I also love a man in uniform. I already got this lovely novel on my goodreads. I agree loving how you can not see his face and let the reading to a little imagination. Yummy pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read this one--hope it's as great as the cover. I wanna lick it :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for featuring my cover! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonya ~ Thank YOU for stopping by here :)
      And seriously, I can't wait to read this. It sounds great!

      Delete
    2. I can't wait until you can read it. It's all so exciting! *squee* Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
    3. I'll post my review here and on Goodreads when I'm done :)

      Delete
  4. Waow ! I don't love men in uniforms but I'll make an exception for this one, very nice chest ! And I think the same about the not-seeing his face, good for imagination ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red~ Thanks-glad you enjoyed my L4C!Hope you enjoy reading it more, lol

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels