18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads. Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post.
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
Contact Crystal at email@example.com with any questions!
Question of the Week: What's your favorite way to beat the heat? With a light and humorous romance? A book set in the chilly north or maybe a Christmas in July special? Or is hotter better, do you crank up the heat with a sexy romance?
Answer: In my opinion, the hotter the better. With a book at least, lol. Summers here in the south can be sweltering--clothes sticking to you, sweat running down your sides, face flushed with the intense heat--all the while, you're praying for a reprieve.
Or you step inside and crank up the air.
The only thing I dislike about summer, is that it makes it harder to read my books in my favorite spot--the front porch. I then tend to go to the back porch, where the sun's not beating down on me.
The plus side about the summer, is lying on the beach with your headphones on, listening to an audio book. Of course, I feel a little naughty if the book I'm listening to is really sexy, and the people around me have no clue. HAH! Below is the book I had on audio. Preston is one sexy bad boy!