18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads. Some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the button above and place it at the top of your post.List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky over at RBtW's blog post and the URL for a direct link to your post.
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. :) It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
Contact Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Question of the Week: What's your favorite time period for your fictional fantasy men? Do you drool over a Scottish Highlander in his kilt swinging his... err... claymore? Do you want a bodice ripper to scandalize you before the ton? Maybe a modern day Commando to sweep you off your feet and then tie you up in creative ways? Or perhaps a futuristic space pirate to kidnap you away from Earth and tempt you with all of his unknown alien bedroom secrets? *eyebrow wiggle*
Answer: This one is easy peasy--I am a huge fan of Contemporary Romance, the present day in which I live. Although I do have a think for other sub-genres (paranormal, fantasy, etc) I tend to read more books in the here and now. I don't read too many historical...with the exception of a few authors that really do it for me.
But my fictional men are more of the modern day Commando that has a filthy and highly creative mind.
What about you? Leave me a comment and let me know.