Sunday, June 23, 2013

LUSTING FOR COVERS ~ DRAWN TOGETHER BY LAUREN DANE



Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

To view complete instructions on how to participate, as well as grab the HTML code for the graphic, see this page first!

Once you are ready to join the fun, please fill out Mister Linky over at  TBQ's blog post along with your name/blog name and the direct link to your Lusting for Covers for this week!









Beauty is more than skin-deep…

Tattoo artist Raven Smith is blunt and hard, broken and jaded, dark and beautiful. While she doesn’t hide her painful past, she does keep a wall around her heart. She’s free sexually—but no one gets to the real Raven beneath the prickly exterior.

With a voice like smoke, Jonah Warner is a smooth-talking, highly successful attorney, with a body that should never be hidden by a suit. He’s the kind of man who never takes no for an answer and always gets what he wants. And what he wants is Raven. She’s a survivor, and he finds that incredibly alluring.

Jonah gets under her skin in a way Raven has never experienced. He makes her break all her rules—including her no-monogamy rule.

But when a figure from Raven’s past shows up at the tattoo parlor and drops a bomb into her life, their relationship will face the ultimate challenge…



The Brown Siblings is one of my favorites from Lauren Dane. Very emotional. Very Sexy. And I can never get enough of this family.

I am so excited that Raven is finally getting her own story--and Jonah sounds very delish. Love the purple hues in this cover, along with the eye-catching tatts. This cover screams urban heat to me for some reason. Maybe it's the cement walls in the backdrop? I dunno--but I can't wait to get my greedy hands on it.

What about you? What cover are you lusting over this week? 

6 comments:

  1. Great pick. Love this series but am very behind. Excited Raven is getting her own story. This series has some yummy covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laid Bare is still my fave, heehehhee...but can't wait for Raven's book. It's been a long time a 'comin.
      Thanks for stopping by----loved your choice for this week!

      Delete
  2. Love this cover, really must read this series, I've heard many great things about it! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you have a wonderful week--have fun!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBQ~ Hello lovee!
      Thanks for stopping by and checking out my L4C :)
      I am a huge fan of Lauren's smexy books--you must start with this series. It's HAWT!

      Delete
  3. I didn't know about the series, but I love the cover, both are tattooed, yummy ! I heard a lot about Lauren Dane in a good way. Very good choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red---I love and adore this series. Hope you get a chance to read it :)
      Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels