Sunday, June 2, 2013

LUSTING FOR COVERS ~ UNBRIDLED BY CHERYL BROOKS




Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.
This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

To view complete instructions on how to participate, as well as grab the HTML code for the graphic, see this page first!

Once you are ready to join the fun, please fill out Mister Linky over at TBQ's blog with your name/blog name and the direct link to your Lusting for Covers for this week!



Title: Unbridled ( Unlikely Lovers, Book One)
Author: Cheryl Brooks
Expected Release Date: April 22, 2013




Farrier Travis York has found his dream woman in nurse and horse breeder Miranda Jackson until he spots her wedding ring. He attempts to deny the attraction, but Miranda has already captured his heart.
A widow with an autistic child, Miranda wears her ring as a deterrent to suitors. Although smitten with Travis, she can’t believe the handsome younger man could ever be more than eye candy.
When Travis discovers Miranda’s widowhood, she acknowledges the attraction but still sees the age difference as an obstacle. An intense sexual encounter has Travis hearing wedding bells until a bump on the head leaves Miranda wondering what the hell she missed…






Why I love it:  

This pose is so damn HAWT! You can see such muscular definition...that jaw line (wipes drool off chin) does things to me. And the girl is practically WRAPPED around the dude. I must read. 

And the blurb? I am very interested and want it like yesterday. 

What about you? What cover are you lusting over this week? Leave me a comment and let me know! 

6 comments:

  1. That's funny, I just added this book on my reading list a minute ago ! And yes, the pose is damn hot, nice choice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red,
      LOL---I saw it as a TBR from author Olivia Cunning on Goodreads, read the blurb, and added it to mine :)
      Gotta go check out yours now!
      Have a great Sunday!

      Delete
  2. Oh dear. Yes, that pose and the jaw... *thud* Love it! :) Added it to my list, thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBQ~ :)
      Glad to add to your huge mountain TBR pile.
      Hope you have a great Sunday ~

      Delete
  3. Hot pose! Sounds good. Never read a novel with an autistic child before.

    My L4C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WD ~ I definitely want to read this. Blurb sounded great! i

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels