Tuesday, June 18, 2013

SEXY SNIPPETS ~ ENTWINED WITH YOU BY SYLVIA DAY



Tuesdays have never been so sexy!

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBtW's blog post  so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!







"Thinking about you driving the DB9 turns me on." 
"Does it now?" I fought to hold back a smile. "Remind me, which one of us has the transportation fetish?"
"Slide behind the wheel," he coaxed. "Imagine I'm in the passenger seat. My hand between your legs. My fingers fucking your soft, slick cunt."
Stepping closer to the car on shaky legs, I muttered, "You must have a death wish."
"I'd take my cock out and stroke it with my fist while I fingered you, get us both good and hot."
"Your lack of respect for this vehicle's upholstery is appalling." I settled into the driver's seat and spent a minute figuring out how to move it forward. 
His voice rasped through the car's sound system. "How does it feel?"


UNGH...Umm....Huh? The car or me? LOL
I love Gideon Cross and am enjoying Entwined With You. And I can't stop imagining a little dirty car sex with this sexy man...

Now it's your turn to show me your sexy! Share with me a sexy snippet from the book you are currently reading. ~

6 comments:

  1. Holy shite that is hot.
    *calling to hubs - "Hunny, you wanna take a drive?!"*
    I still need to pick up this one, I am so behind on my reading! *headdeask*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crsytal~ LOL...I say Holy Shite all the time :)
      And **whispers next part** I've done the car thingy a time or five. :)
      I am behind as well, and it ain't pretty...ugh!
      Thanks for stopping by!~

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Red Iza -
      I wish I had more time to finish the damn book, lol.
      Thanks for stopping by and checking out my sexy snippet!

      Delete
  3. Gideon Cross dirty talking mouth got me hot and bothered! I still have yet to read this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WD~ GAH--what the hell are you waiting for????????
      Loved it, and loving it.
      Sill haven't finished yet, as I have been hibernating in the writing cave.
      Thanks for reading my sexy snippet.

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels