Monday, June 3, 2013

SULTRY LISTENERS AWARD ~ GO VOTE!




Recently, my gal pal Francesca from Under The Covers got me hooked on audio books. I will admit that some of them are really, REALLY, good...and others...not so much. But when you get a really good narrator, they can transcend you into another world much easier than just reading the words on a page. 

The SULTRY LISTENERS AWARDS are a way to vote for your favorite audios in several categories:

Contemporary/Erotic
Urban Fantasy
Paranormal
Young Adult
Historical


Awesome Prizes: 

$20 Amazon/B&N Gift Card
iPod Nano 7th Generation
Six Month Membership to Audio books


~ Voting Closes Jun 5, 2013 ~

Simply click on the name of the blog and cast your vote in each category!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels