Sunday, July 28, 2013

LUSTING FOR COVERS ~ KANE'S MATE: ARMAGEDDON MATES BY HAZEL GOWER



Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

Once you are ready to join the fun, please fill out Mister Linky over at TBQ's blog post with your name/blog name and the direct link to your Lusting for Covers for this week!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here's my candidate for the week:



 Faith's life has always balanced in two worlds—the normal human world and the supernatural. Now she has to choose between the two.

Faith York is human, but she has psychic powers, which is a little odd since neither of her parents have paranormal abilities. Thankfully, the werewolf family who lived around the corner help her learn to control her powers. She instantly fell in love with the entire family, but especially Kane, the oldest son who is next in line to be Alpha. Unfortunately, Kane doesn't see Faith the same way she sees him. Heartbroken, she leaves town.

When Faith returns from two years overseas, her parents throw her a welcome home party. Faith is shocked when Kane kidnaps her from the party and mate marks her. Now she struggles with the choice of whether to leave again and live a normal life—a life she yearns for—or stay with the man she's always dreamed of and live a supernatural life.

To complicate matters further, her psychic powers intensify and she begins to have visions of an upcoming demon Armageddon. Then she learns she was switched at birth, and she has a half-brother…who is half demon.

Faith must be stronger than she ever believed possible, and maybe in the process, she can trust herself to give Kane another chance.

Content Warning: Sexy werewolf alpha, graphic sex, strong language, and violence.


Why I chose this--

While perusing Goodreads, my eyes gravitated toward this picture. HOLY HOTNESS. Such intensity, sexual chemistry between the models. 

Er...and her hand is down his pants. 

The guy reminds me a bit of Vin Diesel, who I think is sexy as hell. Shaved head, tatts...drool. I do think he could have just a tee tiny more meat on his torso, but you won't see me complaining if he approached me for some quality time **Big Grin.

After reading the blurb, I think I'll be adding this to my library.

What about you? What cover are you lusting over? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you! 


9 comments:

  1. I had this on my lusting for covers pick a while back and also found it by browsing. The sexy cover totally caught my eye. I was lucky and got an ARC Copy and loved it. Tons of Alpha Male hotness going on in Kane's Mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WD~ good to know that you loved the book. We seem to like the same things. Sorry it took me so long to respond to your comment. I am in packing hell right now...don't know when I'll resurface :)

      Delete
  2. Love all your reasons for picking this one! :D Hand down pants? Check. Sexy Vin Diesel look? Check! Shifters and alpha yummy-ness? Check! lol. I've added it to my list, look forward to reading it myself.


    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBQ~ The hand down the pants was a winner :)
      Wickedly Delish said she read and enjoyed it, so I'll be picking it up to read myself:)

      Delete
  3. I was thisclose to posting the same cover! It is so hot the cover steams. Guess great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bridget ~ Great minds and all that :)
      Thank you so much for stopping by my blog--sorry it took me a week to respond. I'm in the middle of moving and have a ton of packing to do--yuck!

      Delete
  4. That cover is simply steamy ! Great choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red...apparently Google chrome has changed the way my email comes in...and I didn't see your comment right away. My bad. Thanks so much for your continued support and visiting my page--you rock!

      Delete
  5. Why thank you, Red...can't wait to see what you picked. Hope you had a fantastic week ~

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels