Sunday, September 1, 2013

LUSTING FOR COVERS ~



Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.


Once you are ready to join the fun, 

please fill out Mister Linky over at TBQ's blog with 

your name/blog name and the direct 

link to your Lusting for Covers for this 

week!





Here is my candidate for this week:



Expected Release Date: December 31, 2013

As of yet, there is no blurb. But I love and adore this series. Joan has been one lucky lady with her covers. All of them is delish and this is no exception. 

YUM delicious and can I have seconds? 

What cover are you lusting over this week? Leave me a comment and let me know~ 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, seconds would be nice! :) Great pick this week; I've not read this series, but I do have book 1 in my pile.

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBQ ~ Hello stranger :) You must read this series when you get a chance. It's a great one!
      Thanks for stopping by as always! Hope you have a great Labor Day.

      Delete
  2. Ooo...I didn't know Joan had a cover for Shatter. I like it but why isn't he shirtless? LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels