Sunday, December 15, 2013

LUSTING FOR COVERS #61 ~ HIS SECRETS BY LISA RENEE JONES




Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allowsbloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



Once you are ready to join the fun, 

please fill out Mister Linky over at TBQ's blog with 

your name/blog name and the direct 

link to your Lusting for Covers for this 



week!




An Inside Out novella.
Chris's POV

 In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness. And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers. She doesn’t see it. She doesn’t understand what I’ve shown her. And my biggest fear is that soon…she will.






Why I chose this cover: 

1. Leather jacket.
2.Bare chest.
3. Rock-hard abs.
4. Sexy jaw line.
5. Lisa Renee Jones.

Now, it's your turn to show me the cover that has you drooling. Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!






6 comments:

  1. Hehe -- perfect list of reasons why! :) Great cover, I really must try this author soon.

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBQ~ I love LRJ's Zodius series. yummy.
      Thanks for stopping by as always!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, very good reasons indeed, I concur :D !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RED~ Thanks! Glad you stopped by. Hope you are having a great holiday season!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels