Two strangers. Four hours. One pitch-black elevator.
It’s National Talk in an Elevator Day (seriously!) and what better day to celebrate Hearts in Darkness? This top-rated contemporary romance is about two strangers who find acceptance and dare to find love while trapped for four hours in a pitch-black elevator.
And, did you know…???
Hearts in Darkness has 13/17 5-STAR reviews from book bloggers!
So, we’re celebrating all this elevator-related goodness with a Treasure Hunt Giveaway! Here’s how to play:
1) Find the hidden word on each of the participating sites, usually 1 page off the main page
2) Keep track of the sites/words as you search
3) Email your findings to laurakayepromotions AT gmail DOT com and put Treasure Hunt in the subject heading. Entries accepted through 12 noon PST Saturday 7/30!
What can you win???
GRAND PRIZE: $50 AMAZON GIFT CERTIFICATE
FIRST RUNNER-UP: $20 DIGIBOOKS CAFÉ GIFT CERTIFICATE W/20% OFF CODE
SECOND RUNNER-UP: BAG OF HEARTS swag bag
Here’s where the treasure is buried:
1) For the Love of Books http://fourtheloveofbooks.blogspot.com/
2) Book Wenches http://www.bookwenches.com/laurakayestreasure.htm
3) My Eclectic Bookshelf www.myeclecticbookshelf.blogspot.com
4) MyVampFiction www.myvampfiction.com
5) Where’s my Muse? http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/
6) Author AJ Nuest http://www.ajbooks.blogspot.com/
7) Author Jill James http://www.jilljameswrites.com/blog
8) Author Joya Fields http://joyafieldswriting.blogspot.com/
9) Author Sarah Grimm http://www.authorsarahgrimm.blogspot.com
Buchbinder www.sharonbuchbinder.com/blog Sharon
When you’re done, stop over to Laura’s own blog for another fun giveaway opportunity!
Thanks for reading and playing!
Hot, Heartfelt Romance – Because everyone longs to belong…
Laura is a multi-published author of paranormal, contemporary and erotic romance with five books releasing in 2011